We do not guarantee the completeness and accuracy of the information posted on this site. The posted information may be changed without notice. We are not responsible for any losses directly or indirectly caused by using the information or contents contained in this site.
The following acts are prohibited when using this site.
1. Acts that hinder or hinder the operation of this site.
2. Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage, damage to privacy, etc. to other users, third parties, or the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, or acts that may cause such damage.
3. Acts contrary to public order and morals, or acts that are likely to do so.
4. Acts that violate laws, regulations or ordinances.
5. Other acts that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government deems inappropriate.
Individual information posted on this site (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) is subject to copyright. In addition, the entire Tokyo Metropolitan Government official website is subject to copyright as a written document, and both are protected by copyright law.
Reproduction or diversion without permission is prohibited except in cases permitted by copyright law, such as “reproduction for personal use” and “quotation.”
In principle, links to this site are free to utilize for commercial or non-commercial purposes. However, please refrain from setting links that correspond to or may fall under any of the following:
1. Inclusion of content intended to slander or damage the credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, other companies (persons) or other organizations.
2. Actions that infringe, or are likely to infringe, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, properties, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, other companies (persons), or other organizations.
3. Inclusion of items so that the content is from Tokyo is unclear, such as when this website is displayed within a frame, which may bring misunderstanding to third parties.
4. Also, in addition to the above items are acts that violate laws, ordinances, regulations, or public order and morals, or acts that may interfere with the operation of this site.
5. Linkage to logos, marks, etc. owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government without permission.
6. Linkage in a manner that misleads the source of the information. Please note that the URL of this site is subject to change without notice. Please note that the Tokyo Metropolitan Government is not responsible for any compensation, complaints, etc. related to other links.
The following browsers are recommended for safer and more comfortable use of this site:
・Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 latest version
・Google Chrome (including that of Android) latest version
・Mozilla Firefox (including that of Android) latest version
・Safari (iOS) latest version
Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view PDF format files. If Adobe Reader is not installed or if the content of the website is not displayed correctly, please download the latest version before opening.
This website protects its information assets from threats in order to continue its business based on the trust of its users and to fulfill its social mission as an administrative agency.
1. In order to maintain the safety and accuracy of information assets, we will strive to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, falsification, loss, leakage, etc., and implement appropriate safety measures.
2. Regarding the handling of information assets, we will comply with the Tokyo Cyber Security Basic Policy, laws, and other norms.
3. When outsourcing the processing of information assets, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government will do so under appropriate management.
4. We will create a system for continuous improvement and aim to maintain and improve information security.
This site collects certain information using cookies and similar technologies in order to analyze the usage status of users and improve services, and to provide services and advertisements more suitable for individual customers. This policy explains this data handling.
A cookie is data sent from a website and stored on the device as a tag to identify the device when the user accesses the website using a device (computer, mobile device, etc.).
By using cookies, it is possible to obtain information such as the number of visits to the website by the device you are using and other websites you have visited in the past.
In addition, as described below, it is also possible to disable the functions of cookies and similar technologies through the settings of the user’s browser.
(1)Understanding of usage status and considering service improvement
■Google Analytics tool provider: Google Inc.
・Google Analytics Terms of Service
・Information about Google Analytics can also be obtained from the following sites:
(1)How to disable all cookies
Cookies stored on the user’s device will continue to be stored on the device until the user intentionally deletes it or until the expiration date specified for each cookie expires. Acceptance of cookies is enabled by default in most popular browsers, but it is possible for users to disable cookies by changing the settings on the browser. Please refer to the link below for information on how to change cookie settings in each browser.
・Microsoft Internet Explorer
(2)How to disable individual cookies
・Google Analytics opt-out add-on